Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Bad Hair Day

Yesterday Hannah wanted to brush my hair, I have the sort of hair that you really only brush when wet and well conditioned! But Because Hannah is Hannah she needed to ask 100 questions about why she couldn't brush my hair, because she really really wanted to and she would make me look bootiful!
So i told her that if she brushed my hair it would go all frizzy wizzy and since I had to go to work I didnt want it all frizzy.
But what is frizzy?
Frizzy is very curly, very fluffy hair and its not bootiful!
"fine then" she stomped out of the room, "I'll brush Jack's Hair"
..and there you have it, Frizzy Hair!
Looks impressed doesn't he? Wonder whose hair she'll brush next time?

1 comment:

  1. I guess it will be a long time before Jack lets Hannah anywhere near him with a brush again! Such sad eyes :)
    ~ Christine xx

    ReplyDelete