Tuesday, July 20, 2010

First Day Back at Work

I haven't worked outside the home since September 1993! Which was 2 weeks before Jayden was born!
It was actually 2003, luckily a good friend of mine has just pointed this out to me. 7 years ago, not 17!
Tonight I went back to work, it was pretty good, everyone was friendly and nice. I have worked with some of them before, even if it was a long time ago.
So now it is sewing all day every day?
Waitressing 4 nights a week,
and as Jayden would say, I am a Mum for infinity, and a wife too!
Just quietly though, I am very tired! But enjoying the wine at the end of a long day!

So while I'm here, enjoying my glass of wine, I will share with you one of the photos taken of the kids for the Frankie Small photoshoot.
This photo is of Jayden and his best mates from school, Rory and Finn. It captures the three of them so well, they seriously are a trio of jokers!
If you want to see more photos of cute kids and great clothes you can check out Becki's blog
http://www.frankiesmall.blogspot.com/
Cant wait for her new website and online store to be up and running, there will be some seriously cool clothes on there!

Update!!!!
the wines gone warm, and Hannah is the next winter casualty in our house!
Must be bedtime,
goodnight all!

No comments:

Post a Comment