Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Orange Skirt!

I made this outfit today, and I love it! Love the colours, and I love this skirt style (obviously, I keep making them)!
I really didn't think Hannah would like it though. There was NO pink!!!
Hannah is the girliest girl! At the moment she wont leave the house without a ring on every finger and half a dozen necklaces round her neck.
Today going to preschool she had a hairband (from Missy Moo Designs) + a butterfly clip, a necklace, several bangles and was completely distraught when I said NO to the rings. She did get over it though, there were bigger issues... did her cardigan look better buttoned up or not?
Hannah is a girl who knows what she likes, and what she doesn't! Surprisingly, she loved this outfit and was happy to let me take photos, no bribes and no bling!
Thank Heavens for Little Girls..... I think?
$30.00 for the set + $6.00 postage

No comments:

Post a Comment