Friday, September 10, 2010

Pink, Brown and Yellow Aline Dress with Ruffle

Today I made this new Aline Ruffle Dress and I am on a roll because thats 2 outfits in 2 days that Hannah has loved and happily let me take photos! This is a size 4 and a little too big for Hannah, but still very cute!
There is a coordinating headband to go with this dress, and I think it was for this, that Hannah was willing to cooperate! She did ask me to please not sell this one.
Dress and Headband as a set $35.00 + $6.00 postage
can purchase through
or directly through me via email at

While i was sewing this new outfit and finishing the size 0 Grandma's Tea Towel skirt for Melissa (well her daughter), Jack managed to sneak out the front door, unheard by me due to the sewing machine. Any way I heard a little boy out the front having a chat and knowing Jack figured out that he wanted to know what all the trucks and bulldozers were doing out the front of our house?
Thanks to the blokes from Newcastle City Council who were working on our street today, Jack had a great time! ( definately need to teach him stranger danger though).
Look at the last photo, he wasn't too sure when they shut the door!

No comments:

Post a Comment