Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Glad Game

I have had so many crochet hat and headband orders in the last 2 weeks, and the thing I love about crochet orders, is the easy justification of movie watching while working!
 In the past two weeks I have made seven crochet headbands and five hats,
I have watched,
~ Mr Hollands Opus
~ Tim Wintons Cloud Street
~ Twister
~ Girls  Just Wanna Have Fun
and ~ Pollyanna
who played the glad game!

 Its so easy to get bogged down in the ho hum of life, and when things are tough its easy to forget whats good in your life!
Pollyanna hoped the missionairies would bring her a doll, they brought her crutches.
She was glad she didnt need them!
So this week I am Glad
* I watched Pollyanna
* that Spotlight is in walking distance, and I dont have to tell you about the silly broken down car!
*That I have lots of lovely customers supporting my TV addiction.
*I am Glad my Grandma taught me to crochet when I was a little girl,
I could go on, but..
What are you Glad for?

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad my little girl no longer has two broken arms after falling out of a tree last school holidays. I think she must have a little Pollyanna in her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Nessa, she must have a little Pollyanna in her! and I am glad too that her arms are all better now
    Lee-Anne xx

    ReplyDelete