Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Buttons!

I love them!
I actually like them shiny and vintage, with stones in them. I like looking in op shops and antique shops for them!
But some outfits need regular buttons like these one!
Today I am loving this vintage inspired fabric and it looks great as a reversible apron skirt!
In case your wondering why Im going on about buttons, well Im still playing along with Fat Mum Slim's Daily Photo Challenge!
I skipped yesterdays photo, it was meant to be a photo of dinner, but I skipped Dinner as I was at work!
While talking about skipping things, summer has skipped us this year, so were gearing up for winter! Here's a look at some of what's coming with me to the Newcastle Handmade Market
If your a photographer or someone like me who likes to play around with photoshop
then you should check this out!
Free Textures or for $3.00 you get the set + a bonus 2 and funds go to charity!
They're beautiful textures, I played around with the photo above and also with this one of Hannah giving Jack a bit of what for! :)
Happy Hump day for tomorrow!





No comments:

Post a Comment