Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Look What I Made Today!

I love Maxi Dresses!
I love them as much as I love hats!
Maxi dresses made a bit of a comeback a few years ago and I was stoked! I was slim, my hair was blonde with the roots regularly maintained, I was going to look great in all these pretty dresses!
The bubble was about to burst, pregnant, a funny niggly feeling in my side, an ultrasound confirms 5 weeks pregnant with twins. By 12 weeks my maxi's are too small, and Im starting to feel far too comfortable in tracky daks and a tshirt!
Skip forward a bit, next summer, maxi's are still In!!! Breastfeeding 2 babies, boobs need a maxi all their own and cant see myself, out having decaf with friends, maxi hitched up under the neck feeding 2 babies?
Still love them though! I just make them for little girls now!

I bought this fabric to make myself a maxi dress, just before I found out I was pregnant with Hannah and Jack, but it looks great made up as this dress!
I certainly didnt imagine when I bought it, that I would be making my daughter a dress out of it!

Good Night to you All xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment