Thursday, March 10, 2011

When I grow up I'm Going to be a doctor, just like Hannah!

... and Daddy's going to be a builder, he's good at tools!
Jack had a sore foot last week and was limping a bit, so on Monday we took him to the doctors.
Hannah was a little bit concerned that he might need a needle, Jack was worried the doctor would give him a pin? Any way no needles or pins, its a wonder they dont get many in their feet in my sewing room...
They were pretty excited about the xray, and it was then that Hannah decided she would be a doctor when she grew up! She then wondered what I wanted to be when I grew up?
Well thats a big question!
Am I grown up yet? at 38? Do I know what I want to be?
I thought about this, alot, and I think I can finally say this is who I want to be, this is what I want to do!
A couple of shifts a week waitressing at the local club, a bit of extra money and helps maintain the social skills, after 7 yrs at home with kids. And Hannah Banannas, I love doing this! I love coming up with new ideas, I love making them and I love photographing them,
maybe Im nearly grown up?
So I wont be a doctor like Hannah suggested I be, and Daddy probably wont be a builder, well not the kind that builds houses
But Hannah, she's not grown up yet, so she can imagine being a doctor today, a hairdresser tomorrow, a mountain climber the day after that...
and Hannah and Jack, they dont lack imagination, its a different adventure every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment