Sunday, November 21, 2010

Family Camping Trip

We have just had a brilliant weekend away!
1 Family, 3 generations so much fun!
I will just share a couple of photos with you.....
 The weather on Friday was shocking! Pouring down rain, blowing a gale and we were going away camping.. in a tent. My Mum rang at 8.30am and said "I hope you dont mind but I've just rang up and booked you a cabin" Mum, you already know how much I love you, but Thank You!
Come Saturday, the weather was gorgeous! It must have been, because even I went swimming!
Jack and Hannah were a talking point in the pool, they were the only flying 4 year olds!
(you will have to excuse Hannah's wedgie, it was a permanent fixture in all her swimming photos!).
This is some of the family who were on our trip. My cousin Isabelle and her boyfriend James, so oblivious to all the slightly tipsy going ons around them! Oh to be young and in love again!
 Cant wait till next year to do it again!


1 comment:

  1. I am so glad the weather fined up for you! It look like you had a wonderful time - thanks for sharing :) ~ Christine

    ReplyDelete