Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Let's hear it for the boys....

Considering the bulk of my family are of the male variety, I thought I should make something to include them. I love hats, and have made many for Hannah, so I decided on fedoras! They are so cool, (Tim looked at me blankly when I mentioned my idea to him, he'd never heard of them before?)

Luckily for me, I can have these great ideas, because my Mum is amazing and works out all my patterns for me. Here are some photos of the prototype, Jack and Jayden are fighting over who this hat belongs to....

Jayden looks Super Cool! A real Dude with 'tude!

...and Bugsy Malone, well lets hope he grows into the hat and not the rap!
(Jack looks so sweet and innocent in this photo, he would never hit his sister over the head with a Calamity Bolt horse!)
Watch this space for some new awesome hats for boys!!!!

Have you left a comment below to be in the running to win an outfit of your choice?
if you want to win it, you have to be in it!

2 comments:

  1. Eli wants to win this hat love Ally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hat. I so totally need to make one of these for my son. Are you offering a tute, or a pattern for sale?

    ReplyDelete