Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Stocktake Sale

I have been cleaning out my sewing room again, going through fabrics and ready made stock! So keep an eye out this week you might snag a bargain for Christmas!
The Paint Splatter Dresses I have 2 left in the purple/orange combo
1 size 3 and 1 size 6
$20.00 delivered to your door!

They are fun and bright, great for dancing and twirling,
cool and light, they're even great if you just want to pull them over your head and show everyone the pretty yellow fairy undies you're wearing, like Hannah did!
(I have photos of this, but thought best not to post them here! They were pretty fairy undies!)
I am off to bed now, to those who are also sleepy, sleep well!
If you're on the otherside of the world and just waking up, then I hope you have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. My favourite dress - I'd like the size 3 please Lee-Anne! I'll send you an email ~ Christine xx

    ReplyDelete