Sunday, November 7, 2010

More Hats, this time for girls!

You may have figured out I am a little hat crazy at the moment, It may have started due to the fact that every Wednesday morning, just when Jack and Hannah need their hats for preschool they can never be found, (along with their drink bottles) probably because they spend moday, tuesday, thursday and friday pretending they're at preschool! Any way this wednesday, they will both have the best hats at school, and they'll look pretty darn cool!!!!


This is the trial run and I am still working on the pattern, but I think its close! My mum actually wants one!
I just want to point out that this little Bo Peep, did not lose her sheep!
I have also been playing with this green lace as a dress, but its just not  striking me, so I am thinking of leaving it as the hippy chick lace top with ruffle sleeves? What do you think, input would be appreciated?

I hope you have all had a great weekend, Happy Birthday to Thijs and Jordan and Ben, we had a great afternoon, despite all the nerf guns being shot at point blank range!

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you on the green lace, but I think that Hannah still looks lovely. I'm starting to think that Hannah would look good in a brown sack, as long as it was made by you :)

    ReplyDelete