Saturday, November 27, 2010

pURPLE sPOTTY dRESS

Ally wanted to know if I could do the green Spotty Dress in Purple with a white flower?
Well, yes I can!
I think it looks pretty good too!
These dresses are so sweet and comfy for the littlies to wear, but i am going to make some in bigger sizes and get photos, because I think some of the bit bigger girls might like them too!
I have just listed this dress at madeit
If you would like this dress in a different colour combo you can email me @ metcalfe.lee@optusnet.com.au
Enjoy Your Sunday :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, what a pretty dress. I like it much and it's similar to the german patterns "Empirchen". Look here:
    http://marionkreativ.blogspot.com/2010/03/yelena-und-empirchen-ein-schones-paar.html

    I should sew those ruffles at sleeves too next time, because it looks so cute.

    Have a nice Sunday.

    Marion (still on Saturday afternoon)

    ReplyDelete