Sunday, February 20, 2011

Models!!!!

Someone once said, "dont work with kids or animals"! WEll I dont deal with animals but I spend a hell of a lot of time with kids, (could have something to do with the fact that I have few of my own!).
We were at the beach for tea on Saturday night, it was beautiful, but the kids were getting tired and uncooperative for photoshoots, they didnt care that the light was just right!
Hannah chucked a tantrum and didn't want to model the jelly skirt, you cant swim in a jelly skirt! Jack he wanted to model the beach boy boardies but thought we should all build a bridge, inside out, outside in, what does it really matter?
just suck it up princess, put your happy hat on and have fun!

PS Build a bridge is a favourite saying in our house, I think we could have built the harbour bridge in about 1/4 of the time it took all those other blokes! We're good at building bridges now!
We have had an awesome weekend, again! The weather was gorgeous, the kids are learning to surf and boogie board and we have great friends and family that hang out with us every weekend!
I hope your weekend was as good as ours :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment