Sunday, February 13, 2011

Movies to Make you Cry!

I dont watch a lot of TV, and I am way behind on movies! Im not sure if this is due to the fact that my family is not good at sharing the Tv, or if it has more to do with the fact that when you have small children, the chances of watching a movie start to finish, uninterupted, are slim!
When I do watch movies, I love chick flicks, and I love a good cry! Tonight, I finally watched The Notebook, so glad everyone else was already asleep. I ended up a little bit emotional!
So here's a list of movies that always make me cry!
*Steel Magnolias
*Who will Love My Children
*Beaches
*When a Man Loves a Woman
*Time Travellers Wife (read the book first and cried my eyes out for the last 100 pages or so!)

My all time favourite movie though, no crying, lots of giggling is Notting Hill, woops a daisy....

1 comment:

  1. Oh Lee-Anne, I have to agree with your crying movie choices - all wonderful. I think my all-time favourite movie is Love Actually, although that final scene in Notting Hill where Elvis Costello sings "She" gets me every time!
    I also have a confession... I cried watching Tangled - I know it's an animation but it was very sad !
    ~ Christine

    ReplyDelete