Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Seriously Not a Check Person,

 Honestly I never thought I was!
My mum showed me these checks when I was just starting out, (they've got little horsies in them), I screwed my nose up and told my Mum, that honestly, Im just not a check person!
But Mum bought a couple of metres and made up this outfit, and honestly, I have to say, I loved it!
and so did a lot of others, we sold out!
But today I found this fabric again and have relisted this dress and hat on madeit

So while we're still talking about checks, which I dont like, LOL!
I also found a small amount of this pink check to make this dress/pinafore, which I thought had also sold out! Looks great on its own for summer or with skivvy and boots for cooler days!
You can find this dress at madeit also

Today was a good day, hope your day was good too!

No comments:

Post a Comment